Online Reading (January 28, 2008)

Mormonism: Gordon Hinkley dies, meaning the LDS has to find another president/prophet.

Greek Orthodox: The changing of the guard continues as Archbishop Christodoulos of the Greek orthodox Church dies.

Freedom of Expression: 90% of Americans think we should be able to express our religious faith (as long as it makes no one uncomfortable), what happened to the other 10%?

Legal weirdness: Apparently an Idaho court believes that you can copyright a cease and desist letter.

Homicidal Soldiers: Mark Steyn comments on the New York Times’ articles linking active service in the US military to murder stateside (the “Public Editor” attempts a defense here).

Published by Stephen Dawe

Steve is a part-time vocational elder Calvary Baptist Church, St. John's as well as a full-time student at Memorial University of Newfoundland, in the Religious Studies Department.

2 thoughts on “Online Reading (January 28, 2008)

  1. Or the percentage of each of those groups that want the rest to shut the hell up, if they believe in hell. After all, the ACLU has a lot of lawsuits trying to shut Christians up too.

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: